Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!


A quick post today today, I have been rather neglectful of late but am sure I'm not the only blogger out there with too much to do at this time of year!


So I just thought I'd pop over to say Merry Christmas and post a couple of photos of my decorations for this year. Each year we choose a different colour scheme or theme for our presents, wreath and tree: this year it's purple and gold.


I made some gift card holders which I thought were rather cute...
the template is from the talented Susan Joyce's blog (which she got from Claire Brennan)
 which you can find here.



Here's a shot of my gift tags. I used elegant eggplant and crumb cake, with versamark to create the background of stockings, stars and baubles. I used neutrals designer buttons to finsh them off. Phew, shopping all done, now time to sit back and enjoy the season.

Enjoy and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment