Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Anniversary card


This week I have been busy stampin'- but haven't had my camera to show off all my hard work! I got it back today finally. It's my five year anniversary this month so I made a card for my hubby using the latest Mojo Monday sketch:




I had quite a difficult time choosing colours and making it look like an aniversary card but at the same time appropriate to give to a man! I hope I succeeded. My husband likes antique things so that's what I was aiming for. I used marina mist, crumb cake and early espresso, with the "flowers never fade" stamp set.

I hope you like it- and I hope he does too!

1 comment:

  1. Blue and brown are always a beautiful assemblage of colours, one of my favorite.
    Lovely card !
    coKo from France (excuse my english)

    ReplyDelete