Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Summer Scrapbooking

I am finally getting my teeth into the huge pile of scrapbooking ideas that I have for all of my son's photographs- he's seventeen months old so I'd better get moving- he'll be sixteen before I know it!

This one is from the Stampin Up Convention last year, using my son's photograph that was taken at daycare by a professional photographer.

Although I never ever put butterflies on anything, I do quite like this butterfly and it has made me warm to them. I especially like the saying stamped on the butterfly.


The colours used are gorgeous and summery- poppy parade, baja breeze, soft suede, whisper white and old olive.

The other one I wanted to show you is my own design, using the scrumptious Tart and Tangy stamp set-

I used peach parfait, bashful blue and real red here as the colours co-ordinated nicely with my son's shorts. This is a photo taken after 'Rainbow Day' at daycare, one of my favourite pictures of my son from his first year. A simple but cute scrapbooking page.


These two are six by six pages- a great way to save time, cut down on costs and make the project more managable! This is an excellent way to start scrapbooking- Stampin Up offers some gorgeous albums in both the 12x12 and 6x6 sizes, starting from $38.95. I'm using the 6x6 linen post album for these projects.

Remember that you can order any of these supplies through me, book a workshop where I come to your house for some fun with friends, or you can come to one of my classes!



1 comment:

  1. Love this photo... and that first page sure does look familiar ;-) Glad you could use it!

    ReplyDelete