Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happiness Shared


Wow! It certainly has been a while. I have no good reasons for being so slack on the blogging front, so my apologies! Ah well.



Today I have been very busy making lots of cards for upcoming events- here is the first one I'd like to show you, using a beautiful stamp set called 'Happiness Shared'. It retails for just $23.95 for a set of four stamps which is an excellent price! I used it to create a vintage feel card for my brother in law's engagement.

I used Stampin Up's watercolour paper and used a paint brush liberally to apply ink staright from my ink pads. I also used a sponge dauber to add more colour to the edges. A stamp from the Sale-a-Bration promotion called 'Bliss' is peeking out from the ripped corner- this stamp set is free with any purchase of $100- but only until the end of March!

If you'd like to order any products anywhere within Australia, give me a phone call on 0421226332.


1 comment:

  1. it's funny, even though i look through the IBC quite frequently, I've always skipped over this stamp set. I think I have to pay more attention... Seeing it in use though, makes me think it will be added to my wishlist....

    ReplyDelete