Monday, May 2, 2011

Swaps for Convention!

I am flying to Melbourne next Thursday to be a part of this years Stampin' Up! Convention. I have enlisted the help of all of my amily to take care of my little boy, which is a mammoth effort of shifting him around! Convention, by the way, is where demonstrators from around Australia and New Zealand converge in one area- this time Melbourne- to stamp, stamp and stamp (and learn new business tips and get inspired)!

I have made my swaps for Convention and wanted to share them with you. I made two designs, and depending on how much time I have next week, I may make a couple more.

Here's the one I started on Saturday:



I love the set Happiness Shared and used this to create a backdrop of flowers, as well as the sentiment in the oval. I used the Colour Spritzer Tool which looks awesome. Here they are, all bagged up and ready to swap:


Here's the other design I began yesterday and finished today:

I used my fvourite hostess set, Birthday Bakery, for this card. Here are all of them together:


I am so excited to get to Melbourne and swap my cards with other talented demos!

No comments:

Post a Comment