Monday, May 30, 2011

Using bleach and Embossing

We were shown some amazing techniques at the recent Stampin' Up! convention in Melbourne. One that I just had to try was bleaching and embossing. Kirsty Brown showed us how to achieve a beautifully vintage look by embossing images and bleaching them. Here is my take on her workshop wow which I am demonstrating at a workshop later this week:



I used the Happiness Shared flower and black embossing powder to achieve this look.

The greeting is Sincere Salutations which looks lovely on this card.




If you'd like to book a workshop and make some gorgeous projects like these, my email is tennillekoelma@y7mail.com!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tennille,
    Love these cards...
    and because you inspire me,I have sent you a Liebster Blog award!
    You can pop over to my blog to accept it.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete