Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hoot Hoot Hooray!

I love this retired stamp set and I'd love to share my owl card with you. I love owls so much, my son's room is decorated with them. I made an owl mobile using magnets and paper when I was patiently waiting for him to arrive. He's a toddler now so is getting too big to have a babyish theme, but it might have to stay as I think it's my favourite part of his room:


I gave a card away that I made using my Owl Together Now owl stamps... and forgot to take a photo before it left my possession. But I made this one too, it's no where near as good as my other one, but for now, it'll have to do! When I feel the need to make another owl card, which I'm sure won't be too long, I'll make sure I take a photo before giving it away.


This one uses Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. I hope you like it!

1 comment: