Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Big Shot is finally here!

After waiting patiently for many months, my Big Shot just arrived... and I absolutely LOVE it! I've been having a little play today, and here's what I have come up with...


 My Birthday Bakery stamp set arrived today too, isn't it lovely? And of course Sincere Salutations is there too, a gorgeous stamp set which is so versatile.



The colours I have used are Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue and the new in colour, Blushing Bride. The ribbon is from a craft store. I've used both the Top Note die and the Ovals die. I hope you enjoy my card!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katrina! A big shot is a machine which die cuts and embosses paper, using special dies. You can buy them from Stampin Up. It's a really cool tool to make cards and gifts.

    ReplyDelete