Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge 36

My first challenge! I'm taking advantage of the holidays and trying to get my blog up and running. So I've taken part in Just Add Ink's sketch challenge for the week... and I've just made it in time! Here's the sketch I followed:



And here's my creation:


I used a sweet treat cup and added a chockie lady bug. The colours are Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Basic Black. The greeting is from Sincere Salutations and the leaves from A Little Treat, both Stampin Up. I like the simple, clean look of this card, and it's delicious too!

You can check out the challenge HERE. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. A very cute take on the sketch challenge for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card especially the little chockie lady bug what a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute! Love the sweet treat cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! That little lady-bug is so cute! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a gorgeous card! Love the ladybird in the treat cup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Your card combines stamping and chocolate- my 2 favourite things :) Really cute

    ReplyDelete