Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Create a Cupcake!

The brand new Autumn Winter mini catalogue is hot off the press and features so many gorgeous products! The Create a Cupcake stamp set and Build a Cupcake punch are so sweet. I have been using them this week in preparation for a future workshop which is going to be a lot of fun.


I love this set, it is so cute! The punch makes it come together so easily and it looks great combined with the perfect polka dots impressions folder.
This pillow box is just big enough to hold a Freddo Frog or some coffee sachets for a friend.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my latest creations. To book your own workshop where you could make equally gorgeous projects with your friends, just give me an email at tennillekoelma@y7mail.com! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love this gorgeous card and pillow box Tennille. Gotta love a cupcake theme, and the colours you've used are scrummy!

    ReplyDelete