Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweetest Stem and Top Note Scrapbook page


I have been busy making some samples to use at future workshops this week. I love scrapbooking using 6x6 size as it's more affordable and less space to worry about! This one uses river rock, elegant eggplant and concord crush, including the neutral paper patterns stack which is so much fun to use.



I used a little bit of certainly celery to bring out the greens in the river rock (a neutral not often used but I love the almost green of it!)The top note die peeks out as a balancing flourish. I made a scallop flower and stamped using Circle Circus to give it more texture.

I haven't added any writing or a title because I plan to give this page away in a future workshop (minus the picture of myself and my lovely cousin of course!)

I hope my page inspires you to create some 6x6's yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment