Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A cute gift with the Big Shot Milk Carton die

It's my mother in law's birthday today so I thought it was the perfect time to use my mini milk carton die for the first time... well I had a little play with it as soon as I got it, but haven't used it for a gift yet. I decided to use Really Rust and Close to Cocoa cardstock, with some Whisper White, because these colours suit Grandma really well. I think they're really pretty together. I also made a matching card:

I have seen the mini milk carton box over all over the net, created by the talented Becky Roberts. I also used stamp set Birthday Bakery and Sincere Salutations. I filled my milk cartons with a variety of chockies from Darrell Lea. I ended up eating way too many myself!


I used the top note die to create this card. The ribbon is from a local craft shop. I hope you enjoyed my creations, thanks for looking!

1 comment: