Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fancy Favor Gift Box

I love the Stampin Up Bigshot! It's an amazing tool to use to quickly create gifts, scrapbooking pages and cards. This week I've been having a play with the Fancy Favor die which, even though it's one of the more costly dies, will pay itself off in no time with all the birthdays, Christmas gifts and party favors I intend to make with it.


I made a little box to hold some cookies to give to my mother in law to thank her for helping babysit my son this week. Isn't it cute?




I used the gorgeous brights patterns paper stack and stuck a sheet of pumpkin pie and melon mambo together so that the inside is a different colour. I then cut out a circle with my 1 3/4 punch to make a window before using sticky strip to stick it together. Cute huh! Some pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon and a tiny tag using the retired stamp from Vintage Labels and I was done. So quick and easy- and cute!

1 comment: