Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mojo Monday... on a Sunday!

Oh so I'm just squeezing this challenge in! Oh well, better late than never, right? Here's Mojo Monday's sketch challenge this week:


Hmmm, round or square? Well, I'm not really a round card person, so I went the easier option and did square. I really liked doing this sketch. Here's my card:


I used the manhattan flower embossing folder to give the three panels some detail. There's not much stampin on this card, but I did use Sincere Salutations which I love to use, and sponge daubed the edges of my oval. I made the three square buttons using three layers of real red cardstock, glued together, pierced with my paper piercer, threaded with crumb cake and finally layered with crystal effects.

It took a lot of patience waiting for these babies to dry, they're smothered in CE! I'm pretty happy with my card. Thanks for peeking! Now check out the others (if you haven't already) HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment