Saturday, October 16, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #44

I have finally had time to complete a challenge, after returning back to work post school holidys and celebrating my birthday! Makeesha's colour challenge was another really lovely combo:


This colour pallete screams baby card to me, but I really needed a thank you card, so I'll just have to have another play with these colours another time! This is what I did:

I love the Ornate Blossom stamp and finally inked it up for this card in Daffodil Delight, then used crystal effects over the whole stamp. I used the beautiful Greenhouse Gala DSP and cut a Marina Mist top note into two smaller sections with a piece of Whisper White cardstock to hide the join. I sponged the edges of this with craft Whisper White ink and used my gel pen to add dots for accent.

I hope you enjoyed my card!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous combo of dsp and stamps Tennille! Love your creation! Thanks so much for playing, Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this one!! i love the stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete