Monday, November 1, 2010

Birthday Bakery Stack

I am working on making lots of cards to sell at upcoming markets on the Central Coast, so I have been busy busy busy stamping away! Here is a set I made earlier this week using the hostess set, Birthday Bakery.

I have almost finished making the whole set of matching In Colours- peach parfait, concord crush, poppy pirade, blushing bride and pear pizzazz. I'll update this blog when I have a matching stack of five with a new photo. I can't believe I have already used up most of my In Colour cardstock need more! They are gorgeous colours though.

It's a tad hard to see but the stamp in white reads, "if you are what you eat, eat something sweet". He he he!

1 comment:

  1. Very cure, love the ribbon detail. I live near Charlestown so we're pretty close by. (Have I said that before???)
    Fi

    ReplyDelete