Friday, November 5, 2010

My First Christmas card for the Year!

I am finally getting my act together and starting the big job of all of my Chrissy cards- I plan to do one for all of my family, and many friends and colleagues. Eep! I am thinking of doing quite a few using the colours elegant eggplant and crumb cake. It's not a traditional look but I'm not that into the traditional red, green and white thing.



I love the vintage feel of the stampset 'Welcome Christmas'. It's a good buy at $39.95 clear mount or $49.95 wood because you can get away without buying another set for a greeting. I used my big shot with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder (and sponged it with craft whisper white ink) and ovals die.

I made my bow using a stray button I had from a craft store and the lovely basic black satin ribbon.

If you're interested in making your own cards and want to buy gorgeous supplies like these, or even have me come to your home and do a demonstration of some techniques, give me a call on 0421226332.

Thanks for peeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment