Friday, November 26, 2010

A Little Treat


I have combined two of my favourite challenges- Inkspirations challenge 50 and Just Add Ink 45. A colour pallete combined with a sketch- lots of inspiration! Here are the challenges-




So here is my card...



Hmm, I'm not too sure about it but there are bits I like. I threaded linen thread through the scallop edge and added a no-knot bow underneath the panel. The sentiment is from 'Afterthoughts' which is a hostess set (click here to find out how you can get it for free!), and the stamps which make up the balloon are A Little Treat and Circle Circus. I've also used crystal effects and dazzling diamonds glitter to the balloon.

Well, enjoy your Saturday- it's lovely here so I may just go out for a picnic!

6 comments:

  1. awww, how sweet! love the balloon popping out of the box and the way you've used these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great scallop border technique Tennille & a perfect choice of stamp for the balloon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great, fun, birthday card, Tennille. I love how you've used one of the Circle Circus stamps to create the balloon, and I love the ribbon treatment you've used - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute air balloon and use of this week's colours :) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Tennille! Love this set and how you've rocked it. xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Tennille, I love the balloon, and love the scalloped edge. Cute ribbon and button too. Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete