Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sweetest Stem Wreath

Inkspirations have a sketch challenge this week, which I got a chance to do today. I love doing challenges and have managed three this week, despite having a cold!


So here is my card...

I have used Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Real Red and Whisper White colours, including the beautiful paper patterns stack which you can order from me if you live in Australia, as with all products I use. The Big Shot die- Sweetest Stem- was used to create this wreath which also has twine wrapped around it and brads as holly berries. I took some words from a stamp from the set 'Christmas Greetings' to make the teeny tag. A stamp from Circle Circus completes the sketch and adds a cute look to the bottom of the card.

I hope you like it! Now I just have to find an owner for this one at Christmas time. I think it's masculine enough so I might give it to a male family member.

5 comments:

  1. Love how you used the wreath as the oval in the sketch. Thanks so much for playing with us this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! love the wreath made with that embosslit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a clever idea for a wreath. This looks so lovely, love the designer papers too. A lovely take on the Inkspiration sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tennile, it was lovely to meet you last Saturday, what a very clever card, it really stands out, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Tenille - love the wreath you have created with the twine woven through! :)

    ReplyDelete