Monday, November 22, 2010

A Vintage Christmas

I have been working on a range of vintage feel Christmas Cards in preparation to some classes I will be presenting in December. If you are interested in attending one, call me on 0421226332 or email tennillekoelma@y7mail.com to book your spot!



This card uses the Mojo Monday 166 sketch which is really nice- I always enjoy working with a sketch or colour challenge and applying my own creativity. This card uses real red, crumb cake, very vanilla and early espresso, with the Welcome Christmas stamp set and Music Notes wheel. See that gold shimmer? That's a brand new product from Stampin' Up! available from December 1. And don't you just love that striped ribbon! So perfect for Christmas. I inked my three real red brads in Stazon to get that half dark half red look.

I should also mention that the bow is made using the technique that Teneale Williams demonstrated at Sydney regional training last Saturday. Thanks Teneale! Check out her stunning work here.

My husband just arrived back from an overseas trip and bought me a brand new camera to use for my blog. I think it makes a huge difference- now I just have to learn how to get the most out of it (that's where my father comes in, he's a photographer)!

I hope you enjoy my card. If you are interested in any of the products used to make it, you can buy them from me.

2 comments:

  1. That ribbon really grabs the eye right away and you have definately achieved a vintage feel!

    What a sweet husband and I wish you all the best with your photography! I can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete