Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Morning Cup in Rich Razzleberry

I absolutely love the brights paper patterns stack of 12 x 12 designer series papers from Stampin Up! At 37.95 it's a great buy because you get ten different colours, and 4 doubled-sided pieces for each colour. You can make so many different things with them. Here's one I made earlier in the week:



For this card I used the very pretty teapot from 'Morning Cup', along with the greeting from Sincere Salutations, which sure gets a work out on my cards! My 1 3/4 circle punch is perfect for the teapot. I used matching razzleberry satin ribbon, with a pumpkin pie button to finish it off. I reckon it looks great as a square card. I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute & I love the colour (one of my favs). Great job,
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete