Sunday, November 21, 2010

Regional Training day in Sydney

I have been keeping myself as busy as possible while hubby is away overseas on business. On Saturday Stampin Up! held its Sydney regional training day at the Sofitel Wentworth. I had such a great time on my first ever training day- the venue was stunning and the ladies I shared the day with were lovely.


This is a shot of some of the team I belong to- the Inksomniacs: Denielle, myself, Linda and Nerida. For some gorgeous crafty inspiration, go and check out their blogs!


When we all sat down, the room was buzzing- people were catching up with friends and making new ones.


We were so lucky to watch so many talented people inspire us with new ideas and clever ways to use Stampin Up products. The highlights for me were watching the amazingly talented Teneale Williams steal the show with her brilliant slider cards, and SU trainer Sophie Zadeh and her creative ways of using inks.

I'll post some pics of the swaps I made and received soon too! I was impressed by how much work other demos went to with their swaps. It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment