Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Girly Christmas


Just Us Girls Challenge this week was to add a 3D holiday embellishment to your card. I decided I would make mine using some diamontes I bought to make my son's Christmas singlet- I'll post pics of this one when I can.



My card is a very girly take on Christmas and I really like how it turned out. I have a few girly-girl friends so I will have no problems finding an owner for this creation!



The colours I used are Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie, with Pretty in Pink satin ribbon and non SU! diamontes with crystal effects for the wreath. The stamp set is the very versatile Christmas Greetings. As always, you can order these products from me here if you live anywhere in Australia!

Ok, I'm off to make a late dinner... oh how time flies when you're having fun!

5 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! That is blingy christmas for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...what a very pretty girly holiday card :] LOVE the simple yet elegant design and your 3-D holiday embellishment is just beautiful! What a great idea. I'm so glad you could play along with Just Us Girls this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and cheery embellishment and a perfect accent to a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling!! Love the little gem wreath and the colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful "girly" Christmas card! I'm positive who every gets this will surely enjoy it! The non-traditional colors I really love!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete